Apple made a few announcements yesterday that may have an impact on the devices you use on a daily basis. Those are listed below as well as some other announcements on devices. Feel free to follow the links for more information.
- iOS 9.3 update - For newer iPhones and iPads
- OS X 10.11.4 update - comes down through Apple Update on a laptop or desktop
Feel free to apply the update to your device when you feel comfortable. They are pretty big updates and it will take some time to download and install.
Other news from Apple
- Apple introduces iPhone SE with a 4" display
- Apple introduces iPad Pro with a 9.7" display
- Apple introduces CareKit and RearchKit - medical apps to help keep track of your health
There were other announcements as well, but just wanted to let you know about the updates. Again, there is no reason to update unless you feel compelled to do so.