Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship
Poster and PSA Contest Guidelines
Sponsored by the
Nebraska Attorney General and Educational Service Units
The ESUs of Nebraska in partnership with the Nebraska Attorney General’s Office are sponsoring an Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship Poster and Public Service Announcement (PSA) Contest for students in K-12 Schools in Nebraska.
Any public or private school/district within an ESU may participate.
Each school or district may submit one entry in each category from each grade grouping: K-4, 5-8, 9-12, i.e. three entries per school for each of the five categories.
- Entry Formats
Poster high quality computer generated (pdf, tiff, jpg, or png);
Poster hand drawn
Audio PSA submit on labeled CD (mp3, aiff, or wav format).
Video PSA submit on labeled VHS, DVD, or CD (QT, WMV, or RM format).
Open a submission which does not fit a poster or PSA category above—could be a brochure, video documentary, etc.
· No real names used on posters or in audio or video PSAs.
· Copyright laws must be followed, i.e. images, sound, etc.
· 29 second target time on PSAs (audio and video).
· Label CDs and DVDs with ESU Internet Safety Entry Form info. (See next page.)
· Put ESU Contest Entry Form on back of posters
· Poster Size: minimum – 8.5” X 11”, maximum – 16” X 22” (recommended delivery in protected mailer, such as tube or flat box. Do not bend.)
Entries must be submitted to ESU #4 by March 9, 2012.
Send entries to:
Educational Service Unit #4
Attn: Gregg Robke
919 16th Street
Auburn, NE 68305